Please register early for all sports programs. Late registrations will be processed on a space available basis.
1. Navy Child and Youth Programs Registrations Forms
2. Navy Child and Youth Programs Permission Statements
3. Navy Child and Youth Programs Health Information Form
4. Parents Association for Youth Sports (PAYS)
5. Children who are not yet enrolled in school or that attend homeschool are required to submit a copy of their current immunization records or have their physician complete a waiver. All waivers are approved on a case by case basis.
All forms are required to be updated annually
Register for activities here
Required for all households before registering for any Youth Sports Program
STEP 1: Getting Started
• Visit www.nays.org/paysonline
- Click "Option 1" under "Sign Up"
- Next, click the "Get Started" button
- Complete the online form
- Include each child in your household (only use his/her first name if the last name is the same as yours)
- For AP addresses, select "Overseas-AP" when inputting State
STEP 2: Program Affiliation
• Answer both program affiliation questions by checking the "Yes" box
- Select "Yokosuka Fleet Activities" under the Navy Installation drop box
STEP 3: Payment Information | Confirmation Page
• Double check that the Membership Fee reads $0.00 (price is $0.00 by default)
- Click "Confirm" box
- Make sure your information is correct then click "Process"
STEP 4: User Login Information | Complete the PAYS Course
• Once registered, complete the PAYS video-based training course
• After completing the course, parents must read and acknowledge the "Parents Code of Ethics Pledge"
- You are required to print the completion certificate at the end of the course
- After membership is approved and bring it to our office. You may also attach and send via email
You have now completed the training!
Once we approve of your membership, you will be allowed access to all areas of the PAYS Online Member Area. Membership is valid for (1) one year and is good for all Naval installations worldwide.
For more information, please call your local Youth Sports Office.