Youth Sports Registration Teams practice and play in Yokosuka and Ikego.
Yokosuka: Registration for Yokosuka will be at the Youth Sports office in Yokosuka.
Ikego: Registration for Ikego will be at Ikego SAC Monday - Friday, 1 - 5 p.m. and/or at Ikego CDC Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
REGISTRATION POLICY - Please register early for all sports programs!
Please register early for all sports programs. Early registrations are accepted for situations where families will be on leave during registration (see our office for details). Late registrations will be processed on a space available basis.
YOUTH SPORTS MISSION STATEMENT
To provide safe, fun, positive and high quality recreational sporting activities for the dependents of active duty personnel, and DoD civilians associated with CFAY Japan. The Program is dedicated to promoting sportsmanship, the development of fundamental skills, teamwork, and the support of the athletic & recreational needs of the youth community.
Youth Sports is always looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping out by being a coach, sports official, team parent or just helping set up, contact your local Youth Sports Office.
Thank you to all the coaches who have volunteered to help out the kids. We couldn’t have done it without you, and we appreciate your hard work and dedication. You all do more than you know, thank you!
PAYS TRAINING: Required for all households before registering for any Youth Sports Program
STEP 1: Getting Started | Contact Information
• Visit www.nays.org/paysonline
• Click "Option 1" under Sign Up
• Next, click the "Get Started" button
• Complete the online form
- Include each child in your household (only use their first name if the last name is the same as yours)
- For AP addresses, select "Overseas-AP" when inputting State
STEP 2: Program Affiliation
• Answer both program affiliation questions by checking the "Yes" box
• Select "Yokosuka Fleet Activities" under the Navy Installation drop box
STEP 3: Payment Information | Confirmation Page
• Double check that the Membership Fee reads $0.00 (price is $0.00 by default)
• Click "Confirm" box
• Make sure your information is correct then click "Process"
STEP 4: User Login Information | Complete the PAYS Course
• Once registered, take the PAYS video-based training course
• After completing the course, parents must read and acknowledge the "Parents Code of Ethics Pledge"
- You are required to print the completion certificate at the end of the course - after membership is approved and bring it to our office. You may also attach and send via email
You have now completed the training!
Youth Sports will approve your membership allowing you to access all areas of the PAYS Online Member Area
Membership is valid for (1) one year and is good for ALL Naval Installations world wide.
For more information, please call your local Youth Sports Office.
Work for MWR - CYP Needs You!
Are you interested in providing high quality, educational and recreational programs for children and youth? Become part of our staff and foster a sense of independence, trust, and responsibility within each child through understanding and respectful interactions. Earn college credit while working in a fun and dynamic environment. CYP is an opportunity to serve military families, while working with a professional and rewarding organization. For more information, please call 243-5446.