Please take a few minutes to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing! Click on the department/facility of your choice to start the survey. Your answers will help leadership make informed decisions on programs offered at Commander Fleet Activities Yokosuka & Ikego. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you. • Fitness • Sports • Aquatics • ...Read More
Single Sailor Liberty Program
Our main facility is located on the 1st floor of the James D. Kelley Fleet Recreation building. We also have a sattelite office located on the 5th floor. Feel free to stop by any time during our open hours.
1) You must be military personnel (this does not include spouses or dependents).
2) You must be single or unaccompanied (you are stationed here alone - no spouse or children).
3) Your rank is E-5 or below.**
**If your rank is E-6 or above and you met the first 2 requirements, you are still eligible to use the facility but are not eligible for the LBJ discount programs.
• Limited to 30 customers max.
• No food or drinks & no PT/Gym attire allowed.
Register for your Single Sailor membership card in the Liberty Center! Eligible patrons include single and unaccompanied servicemen and women on shore duty, deployed sailors, and sailors permanently assigned to bachelor quarters.