Purdy Gym is open to SOFA civilians, family members, & Active Duty.
Strength training and cardio equipment are spread out on the main gym floors for physical distancing.
• Open to SOFA and Active Duty Personnel
• 100% ID check
• 100 capacity limit
• No children ages 9 and under allowed
(children ages 10 - 14 must be accompanied by parent or guardian & possess fitness orientation license)
• No towel service - Please bring your own towel/s
• Showers available
• Saunas closed
• Only daily lockers available
• Monthly lockers closed
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY! Masks are to be carried, and worn when not actively exercising.
• Use hand sanitizer upon arrival at gym.
• AVOID touching face, mouth, nose while working out.
• All patrons MUST maintain 6ft. physical distance at all times.
• Observe noted capacity restraints for workout areas.
• Individual workouts only. No buddy workouts or shared equipment.
• Equipment is required to be wiped down BEFORE and AFTER use.
• Limit exercise where contact is made with the floor.
• Bring your own water bottles, towels and exercise mats.
• Schedule permitting, please schedule your workouts during non-peak hours to assist with physical distancing (8 - 10:30 a.m. / 1 - 2:30 p.m.)
• Shower at home when possible.
• STAY HOME if you do not feel well.