Purdy Fitness Center
• Open to Active Duty, SOFA civilians and Family members
• Maximum capacity: 75
• No children ages 9 and under allowed
(children ages 10 - 14 must be accompanied by parent or guardian & possess fitness orientation license)
• No towel service - Please bring your own towel/s
• Showers available
• Saunas closed
• Only daily lockers available
• Monthly locker rental service available **(See below)
**Monthly Locker Rental Service
Beginning Saturday, May 15 we will resume our Monthly Locker Rental Service. Patrons are required to maintain 6-ft. physical distancing
$100: 1 Year
$55: 6 months
$10: 1 month
$70: 1 year
$40: 6 months
$7: 1 month
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY! Masks are to be carried, and worn when not actively exercising.
• Use hand sanitizer upon arrival at gym.
• AVOID touching face, mouth, nose while working out.
• All patrons MUST maintain 6ft. physical distance at all times.
• Observe noted capacity restraints for workout areas.
• Individual workouts only. No buddy workouts or shared equipment.
• Equipment is required to be wiped down BEFORE and AFTER use.
• Limit exercise where contact is made with the floor.
• Bring your own water bottles, towels and exercise mats.
• Schedule permitting, please schedule your workouts during non-peak hours to assist with physical distancing (8 - 10:30 a.m. / 1 - 2:30 p.m.)
• Shower at home when possible.
• STAY HOME if you do not feel well.
Patrons who are observed engaging in the following prohibited behaviors will be directed to leave immediately.
• Improper mask wearing
• Buddy Workouts
• Bro Hugging, etc.
Refusal to comply will result in CFAY Security being called. Repeat offenders will lose his/her gym privileges.