• Reservations are required and can be made via MyFFR
• Open to Ikego residents only
• 60 minute workout blocks beginning at the top of each hour
• Maximum of 10 patrons per block
• Children under the age of 9 are not allowed in the facility
Children ages 10 - 14 must have a fitness orientation certificate and be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY! Masks are to be carried, and worn when not actively exercising.
• Use hand sanitizer upon arrival at gym.
• AVOID touching face, mouth, nose while working out.
• All patrons MUST maintain 6ft. physical distance at all times.
• Observe noted capacity restraints for workout areas.
• Individual workouts only. No buddy workouts or shared equipment.
• Equipment is required to be wiped down BEFORE and AFTER use.
• Limit exercise where contact is made with the floor.
• Bring your own water bottles, towels and exercise mats.
• Schedule permitting, please schedule your workouts during non-peak hours to assist with physical distancing (8 - 10:30 a.m. / 1 - 2:30 p.m.)
• Shower at home when possible.
• STAY HOME if you do not feel well.