ADULT SPORTS IS OPEN
Adult Sports events are open to all Active Duty personnel, DOD civilians and dependents at least eighteen years of age, out of high school and with valid ID. We offer major sports like basketball, softball, flag football, soccer and volleyball. We also offer sports like floor hockey, bowling, powerlifting and many more! For all Captain's Cup events participants must compete as part of their command. Captain’s Cup points will be awarded for all Captain's Cup events and tallied for an end of the year winner!
• MASKS ARE MANDATORY!
Masks are to be carried, and worn when not actively exercising.
• Use hand sanitizer upon arrival at gym.
touching face, mouth, nose while working out.
• All patrons MUST
maintain 6ft. physical distance at all times.
• Observe noted capacity restraints for workout areas.
• Individual workouts only. No buddy workouts or shared equipment.
• Equipment is required to be wiped down BEFORE
• Limit exercise where contact is made with the floor.
• Bring your own water bottles, towels and exercise mats.
• Schedule permitting, please schedule your workouts during non-peak hours to assist with physical distancing (8 - 10:30 a.m. / 1 - 2:30 p.m.)
• Shower at home when possible.
• STAY HOME
if you do not feel well.
MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES
A variety of martial arts classes are offered at the Purdy Fitness Center, Fleet Gym and the Hawks Nest Training Center. Stop by the Purdy Fitness Center or Fleet Gym for a detailed class schedule.