Public Japanese Schools
- Yokosuka City Board of Education
- Hayama City Hall
- Kamakura City Board of Education
- Zushi City Hall, Board of Education
- Yokohama City Board of Education
Pursuant to the International Covenants of Human Rights (Term A), Yokosuka City Board of Education will continue to admit enrollment of students with foreign citizenship to Yokosuka public elementary and junior high schools. *Not senior high schools
1) Produce certification/authorization indicating enrollment period of more than one year.
2) Speak basic conversational Japanese:
a) Child/student able to understand teacher instruction.
b) Parent/guardian able to communicate with school. *May allow family interpreter.
3) Comply with laws and regulations of Japan.