Trip: January 31 - February 4
Registration must be made in person at the Outdoor Recreation Center. The cut-off date is Tuesday, November 21.
Sapporo is the perfect destination for your winter vacation! Host of the historic 1972 Winter Olympics, the average snowfall in Sapporo is 6.3 meters (20.67 feet) and skiing or snowboarding the champagne snow of Hokkaido is a bucket list item for winter enthusiasts around the world.
Enjoy your day sightseeing, skiing, or snowboarding, and spend the evenings wandering the snow-lined streets of Sapporo. Preparations will be underway for the Sapporo Snow Festival so you'll have the opportunity to watch the progression of the massive ice/snow sculptures.
• $750 / person, all ages. (Persons under the age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
• $870 / single room occupancy
Price includes transportation (air and bus), lodging at Sapporo ANA Crown Plaza Hotel, and breakfast at the hotel.
Day trips to ski resorts within a 2 hours bus ride will be o ered for an extra cost. Below prices include bus transportation and lift ticket.
• February 1: Kiroro $49 / person
• February 2: Sapporo Teine $53 / person
• February 3: Sapporo Kokusai $47 / person